Friday, August 22, 2008

The very first post

Well here is my very first post, as a blogger. All the girls in my group of SU demonstrators will be very proud of me. But you will have to wait for a picture. As I will need to do that at home. So here is the very first post. I am going to show you some of my basic cards etc that I have done over the past year, and we will see how they change over the coming years, as I explore my creativity.

I look forward to hearing from you, as I go ahead and have fun on my Stamping and Scrapbooking journey.

Sara

6 comments:

Anna Sutherland said...

Congratulations on your very first post. I'll look forward to seeing your many creations.

Lisa Green said...

Ooooh, Congratulations! Can't wait to see what pic's and project recipe's you will be uploading, I always Love other Demonstrators ideas and inspirations.
I started my BLog only a week or 2 Ago....it's been a blur, but a HANG of a lot of fun, I'm sure you'll be hooked too.!
Kindest Regards, Lisa. G.

Rachael Knight said...

Yahoo Sara!! Congratulations on getting it up and running!

kareN stampZ said...

yah she's done it, can't wait to see it grow

Anne-Marie Cox said...

Well done Sara, I'm sure you'll really enjoy sharing your creations and look 4 comments already. Way to Go.

Anne-Marie

Diane said...

yeah good to see you have started a blog Sara look forward to keeping an eye on your creations I am sure they will be an inspiration to us all